IBFDA Retreat 2020
The IBFDA is proud to host our first ever training retreat in Yosemite. We’ll be putting on a three day training event at the beautiful Tenaya Lodge and surrounding areas. During this weekend retreat you can expect to spend time expanding and improving your knowledge and skills in Bok Fu Do, bonding with your fellow classmates and black belts and diving deeper into the mental and emotional benefits our art through Bok Fu Do Philosophy and discussions. Get away from the stress of daily life for a weekend while spending time improving yourself in a breathtaking environment with world class instruction. We look forward to sharing the time with you!
Dates: Friday, September 11th - Sunday, September 13th
Location: Tenaya Lodge at Yosemite
- Single Occupancy Total Cost: $1875
- Double Occupancy Total Cost: $1550
- Triple Occupancy Total Cost: $1450
- Quadruple Occupancy Total Cost: $1375
Package price includes:
- Premium room at the Tenaya Lodge for Friday and Saturday nights (single, double, triple or quadruple occupancy rates available)
- All meals at the lodge including dinner Friday night, breakfast/lunch/dinner Saturday, breakfast Sunday
- Training with the IBFDA leadership throughout the weekend
- Special planned activities and events
- First payment - $300 non-refundable deposit due by February 1st, 2020. This deposit will secure you room and place in the retreat and will be applied to your total balance.
- Second payment - $500 due by April 1st, 2020.
- Third payment - Final Balance due by June 1st, 2020.
- Transportation to and from Yosemite is on your own. Our first event will begin at 6:00 pm on Friday night. However, rooms are available beginning at 3:00pm.
- A final weekend schedule will be provided by August 15th.
- When you complete your registration form, please make note of any dietary requirements as well as any special room requests.